Monday, February 2, 2009

For my poor bored friend, Katie

I've been thinking about posting, but there really isn't anything exciting going on in my life... so I've been stalling. Now I am starting to get depressing messages from friends, so I guess it's time to write something! Well on Facebook there is this "25 things" thing going around where you just write 25 random facts about yourself. So I guess I will finally do it on here!

1. I have been married for 2 years, 1 month, and 3 days
2. I grew up in Oregon
3. My Husband is my best friend
4. I LOVE to scrapbook
5. I am blond... I think.... well at least there is no more dye in it!
6. 25 things are hard to think of... and I only have 5!
7. I love Steak and seafood
8. I am going to the David Archuleta concert in March and am very excited!
9. My favorite color is Green
10. I really want a pet snake
11. None of my friends would visit if I had a snake....
12. I want to be a mommy
13. I hate working, and would much rather be a stay at home mommy
14. I realize I will probably still have to work once I'm a mommy :(
15. I love watching TV shows on DVD
16. My favorite TV show right now is BONES
17. I also love: ER, Grey's Anatomy, House (yes, I like medical shows!), and Battlestar Galactica
18. I am an non-practicing Dental Assisant
19. I work at Arby's... "Can I offer you a combo meal?"
20. I enjoy taking pictures
21. I played Soccer and Softball in High school
22. I love wrestling as a SPORT
23. I miss living in Oregon near family... it would make traveling this summer easier!
24. I'd like to travel A LOT when we are older! Hawaii, Australia, Ireland and England, etc.
25. Since people are probably already figuring it out... I'm in the middle of having a miscarriage

So there you go, I've posted AND it's given Katie something to read and maybe even do for herself!! I shall also try to figure out how to post pictures.... Enjoy!

4 comments:

emmalou said...

so sad to hear about your miscarriage, but it sounds like you are hangin in there. and congrats on working at arby's! too many people think they are too good to work in fast food.

Katie Lewis said...

haha. 10 and 11 are my favorite. thank you for the entertainment. i feel like crap. i hope you feel better.

Unknown said...

1. I love the color Green too
2. I'd consider visiting you still even if you had a pet snake.
3. Dental assistances are needed in Hawaii, does it sound tempting. To bad we'll be moving to Idaho falls in April. I guess you have to stay in Idaho.
4. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I'll pray that you can get pregnant again soon and that you'll find the strength during this hard time.
5. If you plan on going to Rebecca's wedding we are trying to figure out a way we can get there. We won't have a car and we are to poor to fly. Any Ideas.

erin said...

hey stephanie, found your blog via your facebook (i always check to see if people have links so i can spy on them :) ) sorry to hear about your miscarriage, that can't be fun. i hope another little one can come to you soon!