Friday, July 10, 2009

Vacation from a Vacation

A little while ago I told Todd that I wanted to go on a vacation, to the beach or something. He said, "we are already on vacation." I guess not being in school means a vacation to him. I on the other hand need a vacation from our "vacation."

This week I have learned that a vacation can be as simple as your entire family going on Vacation and leaving a young married couple all alone for a week and a half :) So yes, we did not get to go to Las Vegas and Disneyland, but it is VERY nice to spend private, quiet time together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally know what you are feeling. I'm ready for a vacation. Guess what, we'll be in Portland in two weeks. Hurray! Details will be posted on the blog soon.

Anonymous said...

TRUE THAT! Quiet, alone time is what i LONG FOR.