Monday, August 31, 2009

No longer single!

I have a husband again! Yahoo! Todd surprised me by coming home (to Idaho) a week early!! I came home on Saturday to find my apartment clean and a chocolate kisses trail winding around my apartment!


First it stopped at a beautiful rose with a wonderful note,

then proceeded into the kitchen where there was a candle-lit crepe lunch and another note,


and then ended at my bedroom door with another note.


I was crying the whole time, and skipped picking up the candies and went straight for the treasure at the end!! I am so happy to have Todd around agian!! He is wonderful!

2 comments:

emmalou said...

That is super cute! Kudos to Todd for being so thoughtful!

Katie Lewis said...

Awww, 10 points to Toddsweat. :) I'm glad you don't have to be all alone anymore! Yay!

P.S. How did you not tell me this when we were on the phone earlier? Maybe someday when we talk we'll have to talk about non-baby things. Haha.