Friday, August 21, 2009

Welcome back appetite, I've missed you

I've had a REALLY easy pregnancy so far. I have never thrown up and never had heartburn. The only thing is that I haven't wanted to eat anything in the past 3 months! Nothing sounded or smelt good.

Today was officially my first morning alone since getting pregnant. I've been living at my parents house where my mom cooks all the time, which is great because I don't have to cook, but not so good because I didn't have a say in the menu. I was a little nervous about being on my owe again- I figured I'd starve to death. (At least at mom's there was food I could force down- as long as I hadn't smelt it cooking!) GOOD NEWS! This morning to was able to make and eat sausage, eggs, and toast! They didn't even sound or smell gross!! So I am very excited that I wont starve to death before my husband sees me again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the first trimester is hard when it comes to eating food. I was the same way, but the second trimester I couldn't get enough. Food became my very best friend. I didn't get heart burn until my last trimester, so hopefully you won't have any trouble either. I'm so excited for you. I almost want to get pregnant again, almost. hehehe