Tuesday, September 28, 2010

8 Months old

Lexi is 8 months old!!!


Her new stats (as done by me, so I'm not sure how accurate they are..):
20 pounds
27 inches

If she is in fact 20 pounds, this places me in an interesting predicament... her car seat says only up to 22 pounds! So, after asking on facebook, and getting an over whelming and wonderful amount of responses and help... We will be getting Lexi a new car seat for Christmas. We will get a "convertible" one so she can still face backwards until she's older :) Thanks everyone!

Also new, I am weening Lexi from nursing- at least during the day. At around 4 months she started needed a bottle before bed because I wasn't producing enough to fill her up for the night. After that she decided she'd rather a bottle, and slowly my supply has been decreasing. I was still trying to nurse during the day- any time she was hungry I'd offer myself first, sometime she would nurse, and then I'd give her a bottle to make sure she was full. Well I've gotten tired of the wrestling matches. I'm also tired of pumping, otherwise I'd keep pumping and feeding her that way. I hope to be able to still nurse in the middle of the night- it's easier on me because I don't have to get up and make a bottle, and she doesn't seem to mind doing it then. (I'm also not ready to give it up all together yet!)

Lexi has 2 teeth now! She has such a cute toothy grin! I got a pic, it's kind of blurry, but here it is! (if you click on it and back it big, and zoom in- you can see the little white teeth) :)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

She sure is a cutie pie!!!

our blog is: rbfamily123(dot)blogspot(dot)com

The Henderson Family said...

So cute!!! She totally looks like you in the picture of her on the floor smiling up at the camera! I love it!

Unknown said...

I love the that smile. She is adorable.