We are finally having our family pictures taken!! I am very excited about this because we do not have any good pictures of just the 3 of us together. To prove this, here are ALL the pictures I have of all 3 of us!
Ok, I guess there are a couple cute ones, but still.... We need MORE!! :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree. Getting family pictures are kinda hard. I'm glad you are having someone take your family pictures today. We had ours done a few weeks ago. Guess what Red Grandma is getting for Christmas. hehehe
We were married in the Portland Oregon Temple on December 30, 2006. We are living in Oregon with my family while Todd works and we get out of debt. We have one daughter- Alexis "Lexi", born January 27, 2010, and are expecting our 2nd child Aug 2012!
3 comments:
I agree. Getting family pictures are kinda hard. I'm glad you are having someone take your family pictures today. We had ours done a few weeks ago. Guess what Red Grandma is getting for Christmas. hehehe
I hadn't seen a new post from you in a few days. I'm glad you came back
I like the one where Lexi is screaming in her blessing dress...lol
Post a Comment