Sunday, March 21, 2010

FuzziBunz Update

Cons:
Scrubbing poop off with your hand- we are planning on buying a scrub brush and gloves designated to this task.
Laundry everyday- we only have 11- more you buy, less often you'd do laundry
Running out of HOT water- they have to be washed with HOT water, warm or cold doesn't get the poop out
Funny looks from other mothers in the mothers room at church

Pros:
The incredible amount of $$$ saved!
Less stench- seriously, you can't smell the poop while it's on her

I still think the pros out weigh the cons. My only fear is my parents' hot water bill this summer while we are living with them.

1 comment:

Sean and Kristen said...

This might be a little wierd since I don't know you, but I happened onto your blog from a friend of a friend's. I have been using cloth diapers on my daughter for nine months and we bought a diaper sprayer for getting poop out of the diapers. It does a great job getting most of the poop out and the washer can do the rest. We use the bumGenius 3.0 and you can find the diaper sprayer on www.cottonbabies.com