Friday, March 5, 2010

Hair

I always thought I'd have bald babies, I thought I wanted bald babies, and I thought babies with hair looked weird- all because my siblings and I were bald and thats what I was used too. So I was very surprised too learn that all three of my previous thoughts were wrong! Lexi came out with a full head of dark hair. I LOVE IT!! It makes me sad to know it will fall out. Yesterday a small chunk of hair fell out into my hand. I cried. Does this mean my baby is growing up? Her hair is beautiful and has gotten pretty long in the back; it makes me sad to think that it will probably all fall out in the next month, before we go home, and my family and friends at home wont be able to enjoy it. I've decided to document her hair.



4 comments:

The Lovinger's said...

So fun! I hope my baby has hair!

Brittney said...

Baby hair is the softest, best thing in the world.

Holly Mayer said...

You are so funny, maybe it will grow in Blond like Arora. She looks so small, I can't wait to hold he next month.

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Save a strand! That's what I plan to do if Lincoln loses his...then you'll always have a piece of it.