Here are her current stats:
22 pounds 13onces
28 and a half inches long
Things she has learned and things she likes to do:
- uses "Mama" and "Dada" correctly- well mostly- any male is "Dada" (kinda sad)
- Crawling monster! She is so happy now she can get around!
- Stands and walks along the sides of things
- Can stand on her own for up to 10 seconds- longer if she has a toy in her hand
- Getting her 3rd tooth on the bottom, still none on the top. This 3rd tooth has been accompanied by her first ever fever- got up to 103.5!!
- Could spend all day playing with her uncles- especially Sam
- Taught herself how to climb the stairs so she could go see “her big boys” (uncles)
- Loves eating WHATEVER we are eating, thinks it should ALL go to her.
- Has a very bizarre fear of flowers (seriously, we don't understand this one...)
- Loves the little wooden animals my dad has carved, and anytime he picks her up she points to go see them (they are displayed on a shelf)
- She points to what she wants
- She is still a VERY good sleeper- at least 12 hours a night, usually with 1 middle of the night diaper change
- Loves reading books and playing with her toys
- LOVES music- piano, recorder, and singing. She even conducts the music at church :)
She is growing and learning quickly. I love my little Lexi Lou Who!!