Friday, December 31, 2010

Lexi's First Christmas

I'll let the pictures tell the story! (Sorry the layout is all crazy... I'm having a really hard time figuring it out!!)

Early December
Hunting for a Tree

I made Stockings

First encounter with Santa



Week of Christmas


Lights on Peacock Lane

Family Christmas Dinner

Decorated Rice Crispy House












Christmas Eve



Very FIRST present

"Joseph, Angel, Baby Jesus, and Mary"

2nd Try 

Cousins and 2nd Cousins with Santa

Pretty Christmas Dress

Sharing her new toy

Meeting Cousin Emersyn




All the Lingmann Kiddos


Aunt Eileen made Lexi a new blanket!



Santa surprised Todd with a "Nook"

Thank you Santa!


She had a great Christmas

2 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Thos little ride along cars are awesome! Linc got one too! Poor lexi does NOT like Santa haha!

James and Elizabeth said...

I just love Todd's look when he he got a Nook. James even commented on Todd's look. Pretty priceless. I'm so glad I was able to see you guys (well, at least Lexi and Stephani) I don't we've seen Todd lately. We love you all. Merry Christmas.