Anyways, here's a couple facts about how the 1st trimester went (i'm into the 13th week- some say 2nd tri starts at 12 weeks and some say 14 weeks... so whatever, since I'm feeling better I'll say im in the 2nd tri)
- Sick from weeks 8-12
- Have thrown up 7 times so far (I'm really hoping not to add to this #)
- But since I threw up like once with Lexi, that's pretty significant to me
- I've lost 2 pounds so far, but with Lexi I lost 8 pound before I started gaining, so I think we will be better this time.
- Saltine crackers, peppermint candies, and sparkling water go me through the "morning" sickness
- This pregnancy is going very differently, so I'm suspecting it's a boy.
- Cravings: pancakes, ice cream, chocolate milk
- Aversions: bacon and chicken (unless breaded)
- Funny fact- country song "I wanna be like you" made me cry
- Started showing at 9 weeks!! It's ridiculous!
- Starting needing to use my belly band at 11/12 weeks!
- Started feeling movement flutters on Jan 30th (yes I'm sure, and no I don't like people telling me it's gas)
Ok, and now for some pictures! (I had fun making collages)