Also, I had x-rays taken so we could see if my wisdom NEED to be taken out. The Dr says they should come out, and that he could do 3/4, but the 4th one is up in my sinus and a surgeon would need to do it. Now I have to compare prices and talk to my 2 uncles who are dentists, so I can decide when and who will do it!!
In other news.... 5 WEEKS!!!