Monday, May 2, 2011

Couponing: A Testimony Strengthener

The Deal:
Buy 5 (participating) General Mills Cereals = $1.88 each
Coupons:
1.00 off any 2 General Mills Cereals
1.00 off any 2 Cheerios
.50 off 1 Chex
Double all coupons = $.88 each

My Game Plan: Buy 2 Honey Nut Cheerios, 1 Chex, 1 Golden Grahams, and 1 Cocoa Puffs

All was going as planned until I could only find ONE honey nut cheerios!! So what did I do? I said a little prayer! (haha) I then found one last box up on top of a different type of cereal! :-D

Who knew shopping and couponing could be a testimony strengthener?!
And now here are the pics of my deals :) 
$4.38
$3.40
Total Savings: $32.75 :)

And I plan on going back for 2 more boxes of the Mini Wheats for $.50 each :)

2 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Will you teach me to coupon? We really want a house so I really need to start saving even better...0

James and Elizabeth said...

your couponing excites me. a few more blog posts and i might be motivated enough to start really couponing like you.